7/7/13

Lazy Hazy Days

I've had an entire weekend off, which is an all too rare occurrence in my humble opinion. All the more reason to enjoy them to the max.

On Friday I napped, which is one of my favorite pastimes, and then Lotta came over for a quick dinner, followed by a long late night walk around an almost stormy Fölisön, Saturday was spent mostly working out, and I finally found my deeply rooted motivation love and excitement for doing so again, and today Siiri and I biked to my mom's pretty much as soon as we woke up. There we had brunch with my mom and Lotta, went to the beach to hang with my aunt and my cousins, we went swimming in the icy cold water, laughed and ate ice cream, and then went back to my mom's for a light summer dinner.

I cannot say this enough, but i LOVEloveLOVE the Finnish summer.

Siiri picked me up from work on Friday

I had a moment to reminisce when I stumbled upon a lovely letter given to me a bit over a year ago from a beautiful friend

Siiri woke up from a nap

we hung out at the beach


No comments:

Post a Comment