5/20/13

The Slow Arrival Of Summer

Lately my days have been very dog friendly, Siiri has spent all of her time at home, or at least sleeping in the same place as me ever since we moved pretty much, and that is something we're both happy about. I spend hours every day walking her, and am extremely happy to have some long lost company again on these long walks due to some recent developments.

I have also partied it up with some people from work, and hung out with some of my favorite people as usual. In other news I bought a blender, and can't wait to try it out! My home is slowly coming together, which is nice. The days are longer lighter and warmer, and summer is finally almost here.

Siiri decided to show off how beautiful she is

view from one of our accompanied walks


Siiri got a backpack so we can ride my bike

we went to say hi to Siiri's sister Aino

Ida and Siiri found one of the many mud puddles in Keskuspuisto

Krisse me and Miku hung out in a bar with some other people from work

No comments:

Post a Comment